Sunday, March 17, 2013

I'm Back!

I'm happy to say that my hands were back on Opus 1 this weekend. This consisted of gluing the pieces together. Since I managed to finally get a bigger piece of wood, I was able to create the back panel. I also started spray painting some of the pipes.

The following are a series of photos of the Ruckpositiv construction:










Here are a few of Opus 1 as it stands at this point.










With all that said, and all that has occurred since my last post, I think a little Bach would be appropriate right about now. In particular, Komm, Heiliger Geist, or Come, Holy Ghost.



Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love.
Send forth your Spirit, and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.
O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that
by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations.
Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment