Sunday, June 23, 2013

Almost There...

Even though this weekend was a busy one outside the model world, I still managed to make some great progress. The pedal board was the main focus. That includes painting all the keys, it's base and assembling them. At the present, the pedalboard is assembled but there may need to be a few touch-ups that need to be done before calling it 100% complete.




I put a second coat of paint on the top skins and molding of the pedal towers. After it dried, I glued the pipes in place. Both pedal towers are now 100% complete.



As the paint was drying, I was able to touch up the keys and glue the top board with the stops in place. Following this, I made a skin for the top, painted it then glued it. At the time these pictures were taken, the skin was still being glued and held down by tape.





Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment